I have added the code snippet for the website translator in header
file that is included into each page. But it does not allow me to
click through the website pages seamlessly. Every time I click on any
other page link the page appears in the "Original Language". I have to
pick a language from the dropdown every single time.

As against "If the visitor clicks on a link in the translated page and
the linked web page also has the Element embedded in it, the linked
web page will also be automatically translated for the them, allowing
them to seamlessly browse through your website in their language.

Is there something wrong...please answer.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/google-translate-general?hl=en.

Reply via email to