Google is very clever. Sometimes perhaps too clever. I am English living in the middle of France subscribing to an English ISP via satellite which transmits via an Italian server. So when I join Google + social network Google thinks 'Ahh Roger must be Italian so all my pages arrive in Italian. Okay I can use Google Translate and default my language to English but of course not all the page is necessarily translated from Italian and I get the unwanted original language 'pop- ups'. Question is how do I convince Google I am not Italian and receive Google+ in English. I am not expecting an answer on this but Google needs to know that with satellite internet connections becoming more and more popular geography means nothing.
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "General" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-translate-general?hl=en.
