Hi,

I am just getting started on a project where I'll be using the
Visualization API for the first time.  For most of my requirements,
the existing visualizations will be perfect.  However, there is one
case where nothing quite fits the bill; specifically, I'm looking for
a heatmap type visualization where I can run it as a movie watching
how the data changes over time.

>From the existing visualizations in the gallery, the Motion Chart
comes closest to my needs - the only main problem with this is that it
only accepts time data in the format of days, months and quarters,
whereas I need to specify hours and minutes to see how the data
changes over the course of a day.  Presumably it would be fairly
trivial to modify the Motion Chart to achieve this.

So my question is - is it possible to get hold of the source code of
the existing visualizations?  Or failing that, is there a process for
submit feature requests?  (The latter will probably be too slow for my
needs - I need something up and running within the next few weeks! -
but it would presumably be useful to others in the future.)

Thanks,

Tim