Your example does not look very much like Google's OrgChart.  You might be
able to achieve a similar kind of behavior by providing a DataTable/DataView
where "Prathibha M" (for example) is the "root" of the hierarchy.  You could
provide your own up arrow.  When a user clicks the up arrow, you could
redraw the OrgChart with a new DataTable/DataView where Prathibha's manager
is the "root", and so on.