Did you modify your PHP, or use the DataView?  If you changed your PHP, you 
don't have to adjust how you draw your chart.  If you used the DataView, 
then you need to replace "data" in that line with the DataView object 
variable ("view" in the code I posted).

On Tuesday, November 20, 2012 8:55:49 AM UTC-5, Pedro Guimarães wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for being helping me.
>
> Ill follow your tip, but how do I draw thechart now ?
>
> I was doing this:
>
> var dashboard = new 
> google.visualization.Dashboard(document.getElementById('dashboard_div')).bind(chart).draw(data);
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Google Visualization API" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-visualization-api/-/SsNOjNuCoLEJ.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/google-visualization-api?hl=en.

Reply via email to