I noticed about 2 hours or so that my Google charts are no longer loading
correctly, when i enter https://www.google.com/jsapi into my browser i
sometimes get Server error, error code 502 bad gateway and chrome is
showing the same errors when i'm debugging.

I assume its down for maintenance which is fine, but can someone confirm
this?

also since its down i'm trying an event handler by doing

var s = document.createElement('script');
s.setAttribute('src', 'https://www.google.com/jsapi');
s.setAttribute('type', 'text/javascript');
s.addEventListener('error', googleLoadError, false);

document.head.appendChild(s);

function googleLoadError() {
    var Message = "";
}

Is there a way to find the error code from the external script ?