I have two different fiddles painting a timeline chart in a dashboard:

http://jsfiddle.net/QhT7g/
http://jsfiddle.net/eLQjF/2/

In both cases, I have a list of properties where you can find the color
that I assign using a function getColors to each bar.
In the first case (a simpler one), it assign the color in order, line to
line from left to right, following the order of the list in the datatable,
but in the second example, it doesn't assign the color in the correct
order, because the '5MANTO_IO   413' should be yellow instead of green.
The behaviour seems similar, I can see the difference. someone can tell me
which is the problem in the second fiddle?

Thank you very much.