Hi,

ok i have found my mistake..

i must use the JsonRenderer "JsonRenderer.renderDataTable(data, true, true,
true)" and then i can use on the Client side "var data= new
google.visualization.DataTable(json)".

But how can i parse a csv on the server side to a DataTable ? i have the
following csv:

date,New York,San Francisco,Austin
> 20111001,63.4,62.7,72.2
> 20111002,58.0,59.9,67.7
> 20111003,53.3,59.1,69.4
> 20111004,70.0,80.0,90.0

and if the dataTable is created on server side can i change then the date
Colum to a Date Object ?