Hi,

In certain circumstances, drawing a line chart leaves gaps when combined 
with a bar chart (see the attached screenshot). The same code with 
different values seems to work just fine. I have yet to figure out where 
the exact problem is. Here's a minimal 
example<http://codepen.io/roxeteer/pen/gECsu/>, 
based on my JavaScript.

I'm not sure, but it may be that the latest Google Charts update broke it. 
I've understood that there's no way to use an older version of the library, 
am I right?

The latest update (March 25, 2014) contained this item: "Added fix for 
Combo Charts when bars are mixed with other types resulting in gaps." Is 
this something related? It didn't have a link to the bug report.

- Visa

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Google Visualization API" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-visualization-api.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

<<attachment: Screen Shot 2014-04-09 at 13.05.32.png>>

Reply via email to