Hi Ben,

We're not sure, but there are some indications that China has been blocking
many Google services. Some press reports are connecting this to the
anniversary of Tianamen Square, so it may be a short-lived phenomenon.

If it's not, it's hard for us to give advice on what to do, since we can't
tell exactly what is being blocked and how.  For instance, one workaround
-- if you don't need the interactive features of Google Charts -- is to try
our server side charts (https://developers.google.com/chart/image/).

Another is to use a proxy.  If you can do that, that's what I would try
first.

Jon