Bryan, I recommend taking your chart code and putting it up on jsfiddle.net.
 If it works there, then your issue is with Blogger. If it doesn't work
there, then your issue is with Google Charts. If it seems like buck
passing, that's because the kind volunteers who are helping you, for free,
are either experts in Charts (like Andrew) or in Blogger, but not both.

Jon