There are two approaches you can take with this: either insert your data
into the page server-side, or use an AJAX request client-side to
dynamically fetch the data.

Since you already have a servlet that serves up a JSON object, using AJAX
should be simple enough.  I recommend using a javascript library like
jQuery or Mootools (whatever works best for you) to handle the AJAX work,
since writing AJAX in plain javascript can be a bit of a pain.  Here's an
example using jQuery:

function drawChart() {
    $.ajax({
        url: '/path/to/servlet',
        dataType: 'json',
        data: {
            // key: value pairs for whatever data you need to send to the
server, if any
        },
        success: function (json) {
            // assumes json is a DataTable-compatible JSON string
            var data = new google.visualization.DataTable(json);
            var chart = new
google.visualization.ColumnChart(document.querySelector('#chart_div'));
            chart.draw(data, {
                // chart options
                height: 400,
                width: 600
            });
        }
    });
}
google.load('visualization', '1', { 'packages': ['corechart'], callback:
drawChart});

This example draws a ColumnChart in a div with the id "chart_div".  It
assumes that your JSON is in the correct format for the Visualization API
to use; if your data is in a different format, then you either need to
change the JSON format, or you need to parse the JSON into a DataTable
manually in javascript.  If you post an example of the JSON your servlet
creates, I can help you with either approach.