It is possible to make a paging system like that which uses a DataView to
restrict the visible rows of data.  For a pre-packaged solution, however, I
suggest taking a look at the ChartRangeFilter
<https://google-developers.appspot.com/chart/interactive/docs/gallery/controls#chartrangefilter>.

 If that won't work for you, I can help you set up a paging system.