That requires adjusting the line hack.  You can move the points by changing
their value, while keeping your formatted value the same to keep the
tooltips correct.  Add an annotation column after this one to get the
labels to display.  You cannot make the leader lines go away, but you can
hide them behind the interval lines.  Fiddle with the "offset" variable in
the line series calculation to find something that works for you.

{
    type: 'number',
    label: 'Total',
    calc: function(data, row) {
        var total = calculateSum(data, row, 1, 5);
        var intervalMax = data.getValue(row, 7);
        var offset = -1.1; // fiddle with this value to get something that
works right for you
        return {
            v: intervalMax + offset,
            f: total.toFixed(3) // set whatever precision you want
displayed here
        };
    }
}, {
    type: 'string',
    role: 'annotation',
    calc: function(data, row) {
        return calculateSum(data, row, 1, 5).toFixed(3);
    }
}

Also, you can get around the bug in the intervals by basing them off the
line series instead of the columns - just put the column indices for the
intervals after the line series and annotation
column: http://jsfiddle.net/s7040rms/15/.  Doing so changes where the
values appear in the tooltip (next to the Total instead of Workplace), but
since it looks like these are based off the total anyway, that's probably a
good thing.