For most of the charts, the columns in your DataTable determine the data
series.  You can get the labels by reading the column labels out of the
DataTable:

// skip column 0 since that is typically the domain axis values and not a
data series
for (var i = 1; i < data.getNumberOfColumns(); i++) {
    var label = daat.getColumnLabel(i);
    // do something with label
}

You cannot get the color information from the chart, but you can reference
the default color array
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-visualization-api/fmZzdKnmQC0/3KYsJ4N-IeMJ>,

which are assigned in series order, or you can supply your own colors for
the chart and use them when building the legend.