Ahh, I see.  You can do this with a single data series with a custom
tooltip that contains the information you want:

var data = google.visualization.arrayToDataTable([
    ['Date', 'Value', {role: 'tooltip', type: 'string', p: {html: true}}],
    [new Date(2014, 7, 28), 305, '<div>Seance individuelle 1 - Musculation
]);

In the chart options, you have to set the tooltip.isHtml option to true.