There was a bug in earlier versions that didn't clear out old renderings of
the chart when you redraw.  I suspect that is what is going on for you.  If
you can use the latest candidate release by loading version 1.1 in your
google.load(), then I suspect your problem might be solved.

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 4:32 PM, Jared Mehl <jaredm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to use the new AnnotationChart within the context of an
> AngularJS app, and I'm getting some weird rendering issues with the chart
> (see attached image).  Currently it is rendering a second <div
> id=​"chart_div_AnnotationChart_containerTable" class=​"containerTable">​
> under the main plot, that contains a second set of zoom buttons (which
> don't work) and the legend (which is active).  The legend also doesn't
> appear at the top of the chart.
>
> I'm using the basic sample code found here:
>

> https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/gallery/annotationchart
>
> with some minor tweaks to the data itself.  Any ideas what is going on?
>
> --
> Visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/google-visualization-api.

Daniel LaLiberte <https://plus.google.com/100631381223468223275?prsrc=2>  -