Hi Le Thanh Treiu,

You should probably try to use the new AnnotationChart, which does not use
flash, but makes use of the corecharts like the LineChart.  See the
documentation at:
https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/gallery/annotationchart

Let us know how it goes, and if repeated draw() calls do what you want.

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 10:45 AM, Le Thanh Trieu <lethanhtrieu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all !
> Who are you know how to Draw Annotated Timeline Chart whit NO blink(Flash)
> when new data update?
> With Line chart i can use animation and it don't blink(Flash) but in
> Annotated timeline I can't do the same  !
> Please help me !
> Thansk all !
>
> --
> Visit this group at