The GWT PieChart issue in IE is caused by our attempted workaround for
another problem, but it turns out to be inadequate for IE9, 10, and perhaps
even 11.

In case you are interested, this other problem we are trying to workaround
is that we need to get the GWT library updated to match the current Google
Charts code, and furthermore, we need to get everyone who uses the GWT API
to download the new library, and then rebuild their code to use it.   That
will take some time, so we were trying to shortcut the process with this
transitional workaround.

I have an idea for another way we can deal with transition, so I expect we
will rollback the current v40 release and try again next week.

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 6:33 PM, VA <vaishnaviacha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, October 30, 2014 6:27:35 PM UTC-4, VA wrote:
>>
>> more detailed message :
>>
>> @com.google.gwt.visualization.client.visualizations.
>> Visualization::draw(Lcom/google/gwt/visualization/
>> client/AbstractDataTable;Lcom/google/gwt/visualization/
>> client/AbstractDrawOptions;)([JavaScript object(126633), JavaScript
>> object(126634)]): 'hX' is undefined
>>
>> On Thursday, October 30, 2014 6:22:28 PM UTC-4, VA wrote:
>>>

>>> The error message in the development console log is
>>> Ljava/lang/Object;)([JavaScript object(45425)]): 'hX' is undefined
>>>
>>> I do not have any problems in chromecast or firefox

> google-visualization-api@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/google-visualization-api.

Daniel LaLiberte <https://plus.google.com/100631381223468223275?prsrc=2>  -