Sergey,

disregard my last entry, everything is working fine.
I called the draw() command without the convertOptions (or better: I called
it twice and the last entry was without the convertOptions).
I should better get some rest every once in a while....

I think I will get the desired column chart now - using the Material Chart
beta. If I run into more trouble, I will revert to the standard 1.0 chart
version.

BTW:
Is there an easy way to see, which options are really available?
Can I use some kind of debug to see, that I am using undefined options?

I am always getting lost because I do not get error messages when using
wrong / unsupported options....

Marc