This is a bug.  Thank you for reporting it.  The 'bb' property should be
'row', but it was obfuscated by the compiler.  We should have a fix for
this in a future release, but in the meantime, you should check for both
properties so your code will continue to work after this is fixed.  Do it
like so:

  var selectedRow = (selectedItem[0].row != null) ? selectedItem[0].row :
selectedItem[0].bb;
  var value = dataTable.getValue(selectedRow, 1)

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 6:35 AM, Григорий Сердюченко <kamaelc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I find it.
>
> var selectedItem = chart.getSelection();
> var value = dataTable.getValue(selectedItem[0].bb,1)
>
> I dont know why, but row-index is in "bb" property
>
> --
> Visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/google-visualization-api.

Daniel LaLiberte <https://plus.google.com/100631381223468223275?prsrc=2>  -