Hi Schabagh,

1. It looks like you are using strings to represent your days. If you use
numbers instead, then you can just set the hAxis.minValue and
hAxis.maxValue options to include 1 and 31.
2. The bar widths should not change. Can you show a case for when this
happens? Or do you mean that it changes when your data does? If you mean
the latter, then there is no way to prevent it.