This is a fantastic opportunity for energetic IT-Grads with little or no
experience and for experienced Professionals (IT or Non-IT).

Ideal Candidates should have experience or knowledge on the following
skills.

Any RDBMS, Data Warehouse Tools, Hadoop, Hive, Bigdata, SQL/PLSQL, Advanced
Excel Skills, Any Reporting Tools, Shell Scripting & Java

This opportunity will provide valuable career development and progression
for someone who wants to enjoy an exciting career coupled with high income.

Want to know more?

Read on…..

We are currently short-listing candidates for a Training and Placement
program in TABLEAU.
TABLEAU Software is an easy-to-use, browser-based analytics and data
visualization tool.

What’s More…

Shortlisted and Interested candidates will be offered training in Tableau.
Online Training will be offered by Trainers with real time experience.
Once the training is completed successfully, our parent organization will
offer employment.
Training Fee USD 500 to be paid by the candidates.
Candidates should be eligible to work in USA.

Training Methodology

Time bound and placement oriented training.
Regular assignments will be given and evaluated.
Training session videos will be given to the participants.
Application installation and trouble-shooting assistance will be provided.
Interview questions will be given to the candidates.

If you are interested in pursuing opportunities with us, please send your
latest resume to venk...@connexsol.com
We will get in touch with you immediately.

With Warm Regards,

Venkat

Training Manager
Connex Technology Solutions