Hi Daniel

Thanks for the pointers.

I am getting the data by json and using the Date() format as specified.

Originally I was sending up a local time for the sensor, however the
routines assume that it is a UTC time and helpfully add on daylight saving
time etc. so I reverted to UTC and have been trying to find a decent
solution ever since.

Am I right in assuming you are suggesting sending up the data in some other
format and preprocessing it to trick the graphs into showing the correct
times since the javascript time/date functions won't let me specify the
time zone either.

Jules