Daniel,

Your suggestion of drawing a Table chart is a good one.  But in your
example, you forgot to change "LineChart" to "Table", and it would probably
be better to rename your "dataTable" variable as "tableChart" to avoid
confusion with DataTables.  Another thing to keep in mind is that when you
call google.load(), you should also include the "table" package.
The Table chart is documented here:
https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/gallery/table

Daniel LaLiberte <https://plus.google.com/100631381223468223275?prsrc=2>  -
978-394-1058