Hello,

Can someone specify the format that the data source URL is suppose to be
in? This is for a Google docs spreadsheet. I've tried the one shown on the
API Language Reference page, but I still get a 'Request timed out' error.
I'll paste the html code, and if the URL is correct, can anyone see what is
wrong with the code?

<!DOCTYPE html>
 <head>
  <script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.google.com/jsapi";></script

   <script type="text/javascript">
    google.load("visualization", "1", {packages:["table"]});
   function initialize() {
    var query = new
google.visualization.Query('https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CrLw83xkUvISKTwE-etZkwUvLc_To_97af-0Sqr6RKQ/pubhtml');
    var string = prompt('Enter query:');
    query.setQuery(string);
    query.send(queryResponse);
   }
   function queryResponse(response) {
    if (response.isError()) {
     alert(response.getMessage() + response.getDetailedMessage());
     return;
    }
    var data = response.getDataTable();
    var table = new
google.visualization.Table(document.getElementById('table_div'));
    alert(data);
    table.draw(data);
   }
  </script>
 </head>
  <button id='query' onclick='initialize()'>Enter Query</button>