@wishwami - Thank you for your response.

I've removed all external javascript libraries and am still getting the
message. Its definitely coming from the Visualization Library.

Do you have an example of a an Android app in the Google Play store that
loads charts? I'd be curious to look at it and see how its done.

Anyone else out their have experience with this? iPhone and/or Android?

Thanks,

Keith