My mistake.  The isStacked option doesn't apply to individual series, since
you have to stack a group of series.  We are thinking of adding a way to
specify which series go in a group, hence my confusion.

So this bug with the line chart axis in a combo chart with stacked bars is
not so easy to work around after all.  The only workaround is to manually
set the viewWindow min for your line chart axis to be what you intend.

dlalibe...@google.com <dlalibe...@google.com>   5CC, Cambridge MA
daniel.lalibe...@gmail.com <daniel.lalibe...@gmail.com> 9 Juniper Ridge
Road, Acton MA