On Aug 7, 2015 3:37 PM, "Rommel Villa" <rommel.vi...@travelalberta.com>
wrote:

> I was looking to use google charts as part of our reporting. Two questions
>
> 1) The report page is behind a login. Will this violate any licensing? I
know this is the case for maps, but read over TOS and it was not clear.

That's fine.

> 2) Whats the limits we have around using google charts...

None to speak of. We have protections in place against DDOS attacks, but
any less-than-ludicrous usage will be fine. Major retailers and news sites
use Google Charts.

Jon

google-visualization-api@googlegroups.com.
http://groups.google.com/group/google-visualization-api.