I have a table with multiple sortable columns and dynamic data.  When the
data in the table is updated, I need to redraw the table, and I would like
to maintain the sort state across the redraw.  However, it appears to me
that there is no way to do this without actually modifying the order of the
underlying data--mixing the model and the view.  Table and DataView both
allow me to get the entire sort state of the table, but when I want to
restore it, I am only allowed to specify a single column to sort by, which
is insufficient.  DataTable allows a full specification of the sort state.
 Is that how I am supposed to maintain sort state?

David

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/fc5f399b-7bb3-4203-82d9-9ef837c4cd20%40googlegroups.com.