I find the ChartEditor to be a very powerful tool. I thought I'd provide
some feedback about features I think would be very valuable to those of us
developing apps with Google Chart. It is very likely that some of these
features already exist and I am just to ignorant to know how to use them
(in which case some illumination would be appreciated).

1. In the ChartEditor dialog it would be great if there was a way to limit
the available selection of charts. If I know a certain chart can't support
by my data set, it would be great if I could remove those charts from the
selection dialog.

And/Or

2. When a new chart is selected that there would be an event fired that we
could hang a callback function on so we could query the change and either
reject it, or modify the Query parameters so the data set would make sense
for the new chart.

Like I said, if there is a way to do this please tell me.

Just some suggestions. Google Chart is a very useful API and I really
appreciate it being available.

Thanks

Paul

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/f1cf9725-d794-4183-80bc-974ed970912a%40googlegroups.com.