Google Web Search and Image Search decide for themselves how they rank
search results. Owners of Google Services such as Google Charts have no
influence over how they do that, and our knowledge of how they do that is
quite limited.

There are plenty of third party sites that will advise you on how to
optimize your web site for Google, but I'm unaware of any that talk about
Google Charts. (Then again, I haven't looked!) I can say only that it would
make sense for a search engine to pay attention to the language in the
titles and axes of a chart.

My apologies for an answer that is both unhelpful ("I don't know and
couldn't tell you even if I did") and meta-unhelpful ("I can't even tell
you where to go to answer your question"). I tried to be
meta-meta-unhelpful by not answering in the first place, but guilt got the
better of me.

Jon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/CAJs5hDaOMURLPSYgSqAgW1KY%3Dmn_NAoSFLg7sFkCVs8_%2Bem0jQ%40mail.gmail.com.