I was using the timeline chart to create a type of Gantt chart, but now
that the Gantt chart is available I am trying to use that.

In the timeline, you can group resources together to have them appear on
the same 'line'. Within Gantt if I do this, the items just get colored the
same.

Is it possible to implement the same action as the timeline chart? If the
start/end dates of similar resources do not overlap to draw them on the
same line

thanks
kevin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/bceb4fd2-0e9f-4956-909d-95d513d7d833%40googlegroups.com.