Brittany,

I'm not sure I fully understand what you're trying to do. Scatterplots, by
definition, do not have lines between them (although our scatter chart can
do this). Also, if you're rendering a scatterplot, I don't understand why
it matters that something is an x axis or a y axis, but you can use the
'orientation' option to make the domain axis vertical. However, our Classic
charts (corecharts) do not support having two horizontal axes, but our
Material charts do. Sadly, these Material charts are not yet available from
Google Sheets, but here is an example of such a chart:
http://jsfiddle.net/moko7c6b/

gra...@google.com <gra...@google.com>*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/CAEwwup6bsU6JVRabzuQVc_x4MMYOXnO35qMvS7orgaPTOCv%3DfQ%40mail.gmail.com.