Hello,

I am trying to adjust google organizational chart on Sharepoint page for
our big company. In Google Chrome everithing is working ok, but in internet
explorer organizational chart is only showing charts with small amount of
data but not the one that have many nodes (i made filter so i can filter
the data by departments and countries).

 I was doing big research on this problem but i still couldn't find any
solution. I read somewhere that Internet explorer have some limitation for
big tables in HTML for example if the table contains more than 1000 TD's
(<td>).. I am not sure about this but i guess that maybe this is the main
issue because google api is drawing the chart within html table. Could
someone who maybe had similar problem give me some advice or solution?

Thanks in advance.

Jovan Buragev
Sharepoint Consultant and Developer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/6acc9a4b-bd5d-42a3-bbb6-ab73c33c23cf%40googlegroups.com.