The GeoMap is extremely deprecated and we strongly urge anyone using it to
use the GeoChart
<https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/gallery/geochart>
instead. Please post back if you experience these issues with the GeoChart.

gra...@google.com <gra...@google.com>*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/CAEwwup6BO_60SK5tFKPCZEB3_Fq6iGKOkU-%2BWOzboY9oLPo-Yw%40mail.gmail.com.