The main chart in the AnnotationChart is actually just a ComboChart.  You
can give it options under a 'chart' option.  You can target a different
vertical axis for the volume chart, and arrange that it shows up mostly in
the bottom area.  But you can't add a whole separate chart within the
AnnotationChart, though that would be a good idea.

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 3:51 AM, Shamoun Ilyas <sham...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying to figure out if it is possible to make a stock price (chart
> type: line) & volume (chart type: column to area)- with the chart range
> filter at the bottom. Not been able to figure it as yet. Is it even
> possible? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
>
> --
> Visit this group at
> https://groups.google.com/group/google-visualization-api.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/8e1467a3-889b-4f62-aae2-19ea94cc5255%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/8e1467a3-889b-4f62-aae2-19ea94cc5255%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Daniel LaLiberte <https://plus.google.com/100631381223468223275?prsrc=2>
dlalibe...@google.com <dlalibe...@google.com>   5CC, Cambridge MA

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/CAOtcSJMRs91U0v9PvG3d42Nfqy8PZNZ6T8XqmTysVUq3DMGygA%40mail.gmail.com.
  • [visualization-api] Annota... Shamoun Ilyas
    • Re: [visualization-ap... 'Daniel LaLiberte' via Google Visualization API
      • Re: [visualizatio... Shamoun Ilyas
        • Re: [visualiz... Shamoun Ilyas
          • Re: [visu... 'Daniel LaLiberte' via Google Visualization API
            • Re: ... Shamoun Ilyas
              • ... 'Daniel LaLiberte' via Google Visualization API
                • ... Shamoun Ilyas