Hi Oleg,

I don't know when we will have time to fix the timeofday support for
material charts.

There are many more things you can adjust using corecharts with theme:
'material' to make it more closely approximate the material charts.

dlalibe...@google.com <dlalibe...@google.com>   5CC, Cambridge MA

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/CAOtcSJP-QvbcNJ4jLVwwBUswdgNP4O0iz9rB%3DiW5piHpeQ%2B4_Q%40mail.gmail.com.