I am using chart.js library for data visualization. However,I am  looking
to migrate to Google Charts due to its ease of use . I have also read in
multiple resources that the Google Charts are Mobile Optimised. However,
when we deployed it with Jquery it was not responsive on smaller screens.
We have also tried height and width in percentage but it does not seem to
work.Anyone find any luck with it ? Thanks in advance.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/0e99af0f-0537-46cc-a914-7f96c413d005%40googlegroups.com.