You can reverse the direction of the hAxis, or you can negate your values.

Or you can actually combine both charts into one, if they share the same
hAxis values. Let me know if you are interested in this option, and I can
say more.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/8ea8c2fc-e048-4a85-b2a7-d1388e779263%40googlegroups.com.