The 'material' theme uses the same colors and fonts, but the layout is
still the same as for non-material corecharts.

dlalibe...@google.com <dlalibe...@google.com>   5CC, Cambridge MA

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/CAOtcSJPDCJsyxZq1DpxE-449kjV268PCkbdKtyrHgKhgrSt8%2Bw%40mail.gmail.com.