What I can see in that image looks OK, but looks can be deceiving.  Perhaps
there are some bad chars that look normal in an image.  So we really need
to see the actual web page.  If you want to send me a link privately, I
could take a look.

Daniel LaLiberte <https://plus.google.com/100631381223468223275?prsrc=2>
dlalibe...@google.com <dlalibe...@google.com>   5CC, Cambridge MA

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/CAOtcSJNeAsUg%2BZPuG0Yd7f74ZWQ-EosgifanqnvmVGp2F5xNFg%40mail.gmail.com.