Hello, I'm working on a project to draw a line chart whose values ​​are
taken from a php / mysql database ; In the x -axis are represented the
dates in format 2016-09-22 12:40:00;
the Y -axis represent measurements with different C such as temperature ,
wind speed , irradiation , and many other ... Via a selector I can activate
or deactivate the measures to display. So far so good , but I can not
constrain some measures on the axis of the right and others on the left ,
you know if you can do ?

for example : if the axis of the right represent the ambient temperature
and on the left represent the temperature of an electric motor should I use
scales with the auto focus , it can happen that a Y-axis has values
​​between 15 and 30 degrees , the other Y axis has values ​​between 20 and
40 , this could cause the line with the lowest temperatures is erroneously
represented above the one with higher temperatures . I hope I have
explained well proble and I apologize for my bad English .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/d4ff9366-3c62-44b2-92e7-97aef614df93%40googlegroups.com.