Hi Marco,

If I understand your question, you should probably use the viewWindow min
and max options for both the left and right axes to constrain the range of
each axis to the same values and use the same scale.

Daniel LaLiberte <https://plus.google.com/100631381223468223275?prsrc=2>
dlalibe...@google.com <dlalibe...@google.com>   5CC, Cambridge MA

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/CAOtcSJNcb9Gp7vvUYeR3V%2Bndx4O5FHyoE0FG3nhCyQ-yUN80kQ%40mail.gmail.com.