On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 11:50:02 AM UTC-4, Daniel LaLiberte wrote:
> Hi Derek,
> It would help to see pointers to the actual web pages, so we could see
> what the PHP code generates.   We can't really help otherwise.  If you
> --
> Daniel LaLiberte <https://plus.google.com/100631381223468223275?prsrc=2>
> dlali...@google.com <javascript:>   5CC, Cambridge MA

Well, I could give links, but unfortunately, it will do no good. This
script is an admin backend that can only be accessed by the admin, but I
can say is the only thing being pulled from the actual site the is the
numerical values of the count being pulled from the DB via the SQL. I can
write up a demo page and put it up on one of the sites that is having the
error which will still pull the same info and check from there.