Hi Felix,

The way to implement this is by detecting the range change event.  Then you
could redraw the chart with your corresponding data set.  I'm not sure how
well this will work, however.  You might need to redraw in a timeout, to
avoid conflicts.  I am curious to see what happens if you try this.

Daniel LaLiberte <https://plus.google.com/100631381223468223275?prsrc=2>
dlalibe...@google.com <dlalibe...@google.com>   5CC, Cambridge MA

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/CAOtcSJMLjfRnBUgXqwKem1VHP%2BBoDBL-8jJaYhcDUZfv3HfHCw%40mail.gmail.com.