Hi Vadim,

If you are still having this problem with the page buttons, can you point
us at a page so we can see it happen?

I can imagine there could be an off-by-one error, such as your case, when
the number of rows is one more than the page size.

dlalibe...@google.com <dlalibe...@google.com>   5CC, Cambridge MA

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/CAOtcSJOxKaajCO4_RTF3LTc6vLewwdFQ7QMJ6b80TJ%3DUkxPmbw%40mail.gmail.com.