Hi Naresh,

Sorry, there is no way currently to unbind the components of a Dashboard.
You have to start over and build up new bindings.

Daniel LaLiberte <https://plus.google.com/100631381223468223275?prsrc=2>
dlalibe...@google.com <dlalibe...@google.com>   5CC, Cambridge MA

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/CAOtcSJMOsM3G60ZY%3DWEUf031KbX45%3DNxrrqXo1fc%3DVGQKavbig%40mail.gmail.com.