You could use a different interval type to indicate different conditions
(e.g. very high or very low), but you would have to test for those
conditions yourself and put the interval values in the corresponding
interval columns.

dlalibe...@google.com <dlalibe...@google.com>   5CC, Cambridge MA

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/CAOtcSJODnV86J0RCx-Z5x7HLYqn6_5DwN__tEFURx_deW5pFxQ%40mail.gmail.com.