Hi Daniel,

If I don't want the calculated sort column to appear in my graph, what can
I do?  If it's included in my view, by default it will be shown as an
additional series. The only other numeric role that seems to be available
to me is interval, which is not what I want either.  Is there a way to
suppress its display?

Suzanne

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/a428436a-2767-4787-b911-2d27d754e80b%40googlegroups.com.